Monday, February 6, 2012

MY GIRL Layout

My daughter dedicated a special song "MY GIRL" for her daughter 6 year old Genevieve and Grandpa to dance to.  This was such a special moment!  
Here's a close up of the lovely couple dancing.
I cut the title out from Hannah Montana Cricut cartridge.
I added some bling I purchased at Hobby Lobby.
Flowers were cut using the Tim Holtz die.  I used the heat gun to shrivel the white tulle to make a flower filler.
Here's my completed layout.  I treasure the fond memories this brings back.

5 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a beautiful page. Love the colors and all the detail in it. Thanks for playing along at She's A Sassy Lady today!
My best to you with your new blog! I am your first follower! Wow what an honor!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layout Jenny!!!! This is one of my favorites from the Wedding Album you made!!!!

Congrats on your new blog ~ welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!!!

Becky B. said...

Beautiful layout to commemmorate great photos and precious memories!! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs! :)

Chanda said...

Jenny, what a beautiful page! So pretty! Congratulations on your new blog! Looks great! I'm your newest follower! Stop on by and follow me, too, please!

www.onecraftymommy.com
www.soNOTbetty.com

P.S. We decided to move Tommy's party (again) to the 18th so Bill can be there. Let me know if you can come. ;)

Lydia said...

What a lovely layout! I love your alphas and those are adorable photos. What a special memory. Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs.