Tuesday, February 28, 2012

IAN turns FIVE layout

Mustache by McDonald's french fry! LOL Candle Border -Cricut CELEBRATIONS cart, Banner with #5 made using another Cricut Cart.  Angry Bird Card made by grandma.

Photo captions on store computer.

Up close and personal of Ian age 5 yrs.

Priceless tag cut from Cricut cart.

Grandpa & Ian having lunch time fun!

Grandma & Ian having Kodak moment! LOL

Mustache by McDonald's French Fry! LOL

Journaling on computer using blue card stock.
Page 1 of 2 page layout
Page 2 of 2 page layout

5 comments:

Chanda said...

Awwww, this is so sweet, Jenny! Such a beautiful way to preserve your precious memories!

BTW, thanks for following me on my blog and leaving a sweet comment!

~Chanda :)

M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M said...

Super cute layout! I really like how the banner has the 5 on it! I've joined your blog, and I would love for you to follow mine too!!

Melissa
myscraphour.blogspot.com

Vicki said...

This is a great layout. Love the banner and the candles.

Pink Cricut said...

I love this layout! SO, so Cute!!