Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Superhero in Disguise L.O.





My 3 year old grandson Owen went shopping with his mother.  He kept this hat on his head the entire time. He removed his hat at home to reveal he had been traveling with LEGO's UNDERNEATH HIS HAT during the entire shopping trip!!!  My grandson is such a character! I used my Cricut to cut out the title and hat.  I embossed the hat with Stampin Up folder.  I cut the bat using the Cricut.  I used Stampin Up punches for the banner flags, the tag and the circle punch.  I used Memory Box die for the lamp. I used the fiskers roller to give ripple dimension to the flags along side the picture.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to design & cut out the legos that are in the hat.  Hope you enjoy!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Jenny I just love this layout!!! Your grandson is so handsome!!! I love the colors you used and the little banner and the Now You're Stylin' stamp!!

Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs for our Chevron Challenge!!

Beth F. said...

What a fabulous layout! My nephew is totally into Batman too :)

SandeeNC said...

This is just too cute, I love your little batman! :) Thanks for playing along with us over at Frosted Designs Chevron challenge, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

JeaunesV said...

Oh my word, this is really such a cute layout, just look at his face, gorgeous! I just love the elements you have going on in this layout and your interpretation of the FD challenge is really awesome!!!!!!!!!!! thank you for playing along!

Joni Parker said...

What a cute story...legos?...LOL!!! Such a cute boy and layout too!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!!

Her Essential Hand said...

oh this is a GREAT page, I really enjoyed looking at it :) XO

Shorty Creations said...

What an adorable layout!!! And your grandson is just so cute!!!

CRAFTY VIDEOS TIPS said...

Superhero in Disguise L.O. i just found you website and just getting to know my way around here from what i seen so far it fantastic keep up the super work i got to go now but i be back very soon best of luck to all you people. graphics are very nice. it's a fantstic web site super job. WWW.WE.HOBBIESANDCRAFTS.NET (you might like the crafts tips ) it got wonderful colors. it really such a fantastic layout.