Monday, March 11, 2013

St. Patrick's Day cards


I made these cards for St. Patrick's Day for my siblings, my husband's siblings and my adult children.  I used Stampin Up products.  I inked the green paper with a pattern using swirls stamp.  I punched the shamrock leaves out with Stampin Up  HEART TO HEART punch. I used a Martha Stewart hydranga punch for the purple flower.  I used purple ink on the petal.  I used a small green heart for the base of the unopened hydranga. I used Stampin Up sentiments "Happy St. Patrick's Day".  I used the Stampin Up Scallop Trim Border punch for the bottom of the base of the card.  I inked around the edges using Stampin Up inks.  I embossed a green piece of paper using the polka dot Cuttlebug embossing folder.   Hope you enjoy! (forgot to mention I found the card idea on Pinterest which lead me to this blog: http://annscreativemoments.com/2010/03/16/668/)

No comments: