Friday, March 16, 2012

WRESTLEMANIA layout

Grandma babysitting Owen & Ian while parent's visit friends new baby. 

Used Gypsy to cut out image from Cricut SPORTS MANIA cartridge.

Used Black Cricut Marker to outline the image before cutting the image out.

Ticket was cut from matching paper.  Words printed using home computer.  Used Distress Ink in the Wild Honey color to ink edges of the ticket.

Used my NEW tool called SEW Easy from We R Memory Keepers!  I'm moving from "Collector of new tools" to "User of new tools"! LOL  Stitched around the 5x7 picture

Cut title from Cricut CLASSIC FONT cartridge.  Used blue marker to outline around letters.  Used Yellow Stickles to add bling to lettering.

I was on a roll!  I used my NEW tool  by We R Memory Keepers called "SEW RIBBON" to add the yellow border underneath the 5x7 picture.  Yea!  Collector is slowly turning into USER!!!

This is the SEW RIBBON "Weave" tool by We R Memory Keepers.

Stars made with Cricut STAND & SALUTE cartridge.

Border Punch used to make journaling paper look like it was taken from a spiral notebook.

I just have to SMILE when I look back at these fond memories of watching my grandsons!

No comments: